Sunday, January 31, 2016

No. 74

Prompt: James Bond (Craig movies), James Bond/Q, They actually thought ordering online would make the process easier.
http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/690442.html?thread=90813194#t90813194

Q stared at the moving men, who quailed under his frostily unimpressed gaze. Then he glanced over his shoulder at James.
"What the hell are we going to do with three king-size mattresses? Why do we bloody well have three King-size mattresses? There must be some mistake," he said to the movers.
One of them waved the clipboard with the order form like a white flag.
James, leaning against the wall, the picture of insouciance (and unfairly gorgeous in a soft-knit sweater and gray slacks), shrugged. "Beats me."
Q narrowed his eyes at James. "I left you alone with my laptop for one day while I went to my Nan's bridge party. All you had to do was order a single mattress."
"Which I did."
"Three times."
James examined his fingernails. "I might have been a bit impatient at how slow the website was running and clicked a button more than I ought."
"The whole point of ordering online was to make this easy!"
One of the movers cleared his throat. "If you don't mind, sirs, we have other deliveries to make." He held out the clipboard.
Q eyed it like he'd just been presented the corpse of a cat.
James crossed the flat and scrawled his signature on the form, offered the movers a tip from the fold of cash in his pocket, and closed the door behind them. Then he caught Q by the wrists and pinned him against the first mattress, leaned in and nibbled the line of Q's throat.
"We have three bedrooms and three mattresses. You really don't know what we're going to do with them? I thought you were a genius."
Q's eyes fluttered closed. "Right you are, James." And he let James drag him down onto the second mattress.
Several athletic and sweaty hours later, Q decided that three mattresses wasn't a mistake after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.