Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Plot Bunny!

So I have some tentative character sketches, at any rate.

Main plot: tangled romance between Bob Summers (drummer in a rock band with his twin brother and another pair of twins - kudos to Ericka's encouragement on the twin front) who suffers from leukemia and is on the road all the time and Carolyn Pierce, a second-year law student. There will be distance and angst. Meet cute: in the law school basement during a tornado.

Subplot: Carolyn's roommate, Jewel Hennessy (a counselor for troubled teens and craft mistress/pagan priestess extraordinaire) is in love with the man affectionately know as FT, which is short for Father Thomas (the law school priest who was a prodigy surgeon who lost a hand in a horrific kidnapping incident and thereafter signed himself up for Seminary). The running gag is that Jewel plans on relieving FT of his virginity in the back seat of her Volkswagen. I'm open for models of the VW - I'll even take a Bug.

I've done preliminary research on Bob's leukemia and will have the science in order soon.

What say you, comrades-in-arms?

3 comments:

Ericka said...

You're cast of characters sound wonderful and....kind of familiar...^.^%

Nagi said...

How familiar is familiar? Well...apart from me and you...but we both deserve love

Nagi said...

I fail. I worked on this plot bunny...well, I was working on it before I posted it. But I'm scrapping it. And then semi-reviving it. You'll see what I mean.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.