Prompt: Any* (except Supernatural), any, Jiang Shi/Chinese Vampire
http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/706820.html?thread=93399556#t93399556
"So, what does the inscription say?" Vala asked.
Mitchell squinted at it. "My written Chinese is rough. I can speak it okay, but -"
"A jiangshi is guarding this tomb," Daniel said. "To warn people off the great treasure inside."
"What's a jiangshi?" Sam asked.
"Like a Chinese vampire. Drains life force instead of blood. Moves really stiffly." Daniel extended his arms and hopped for emphasis.
Vala giggled behind her hand.
"And if we open this tomb?" Teal'c asked.
"Don't worry, there's no such thing as vampires," Mitchell said. "They're just a myth."
"I believe Daniel Jackson just described a Wraith," Teal'c said.
"Oh." Vala snatched her hand back. "Then I shouldn't have pushed the button?"
"No, you probably shouldn't have." Daniel sighed.
The others stared at him.
Daniel said, "Hello? Wraith? Run!"
The tomb door swung open. Something roared inside.
And SG-1 - they ran.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.